Crawley, RH11 7XX - United Kingdom
- Reporting to the Group Managing Director Pascal Charrier
- Develop the revenue growth through direct and channel sales.
- To identify and approach new Resellers.
- Direct and control the work and resources of the company and ensure the recruitment and retention of the required numbers and types of well-motivated, trained and developed staff to ensure that it achieves its mission and objectives.
- Prepare a corporate plan and annual business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with major customers, key decision-makers and other stakeholders generally, to exchange information and views and to ensure that the company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
- Prepare, gain acceptance, and monitor the implementation of the annual budget to ensure that budget targets are met, that revenue flows are maximised and that fixed costs are minimised.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the company in the wider community with the help of the Corporate Marketing Team.
- Represent the company in negotiations with customers, suppliers, government departments and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms.
- Develop and maintain Total Quality Management systems throughout the company to ensure that the best possible products and services are provided to customers.
- Develop, promote and direct the implementation of equal opportunities policies in all aspects of the company’s work.
The role requires :
- A proven record of success in senior-level commercial management, preferably in a related industry.
- At least 10 years’ senior-level experience of management of people and resources.
- A very high level of commercial awareness.
- Graduate level of intellect preferably with a higher degree in a management discipline or a professional qualification.
- A wide knowledge of the industry.
- Political and presentational skills with an appreciation of the demands of conflicting interests and of meeting statutory requirements.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Profit related Bonus scheme,
- Car Allowance,
- 30 days Holiday including UK bank holidays.
- Home Office working.
- Pension Scheme.