Efalia is looking for an international partner sales, in charge of recruiting and animating our network of partners around the world. This would involve working within the sales team to participate in the development, strategic for us, of our indirect sales network. Under the responsibility of the General Manager and in collaboration with the country Managers, you will have to manage the different types of resellers.
Reporting to the General Manager, the international partner sales must recruit the right partners who will know how to sell and deploy the Efalia Group's solutions. He or she will ensure that the partners recruited are active, high quality, able to satisfy their customers and motivated by the idea of collaborating with Efalia.
It will also involve setting up a network animation strategy, using the tools already in place (CRM, PRM among others) and systematically measuring the quality of our partners.
This includes :
- A first successful experience in managing a worldwide network of partners in the software world.
- The desire to participate in a strategic challenge for our company which wishes to achieve 50% of its new business on indirect sales within five years.
- To be an excellent communicator, to understand the indirect sales model in an international context and to have a sense of service. Of course, the qualities of salesmen are essential, rigour, obstinacy and motivation.
- An appetite for new technologies and the IT world is also necessary.
- Finally, this position is part of a company project, so the sense of teamwork is an absolute necessity.
The partner sales will be responsible for setting up this partner network worldwide.
With at least five years of experience in the animation of an international network of partners in the software world, you have demonstrated your know-how in this field with convincing results, both in terms of recruiting new partners and in the animation of a network.
The primary qualities sought are:
- An unfailing relational.
- The capacity for commitment (which must be communicative).
- The rigor in setting up a base of partners who will accompany us in the long term.
We are looking for a person who will be proactive, autonomous and voluntary. Who will be accountable for results and invested in performance measurement.
Who are we
Who are we
Efalia is a group of 100 people located in Lyon, Paris, Lausanne, London and Duisburg, and already has first partners all over the world (US, Brazil, Canada, Japan, China, South Africa, ...).
Our clients are both public (Departmental Councils, Elysée Palace, ministries, town halls, ...) and private (Franprix, APRR, Grand Optical, ...).
Our turnover is 10 million euros (and growing)! (4- million 3 years ago).
What are we doing
What are we doing
We are a software publisher that helps organizations, both public and private, to dematerialize their processes and document flows.
This means equipping organizations with:
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) ensures the storage and processing of documents while guaranteeing maximum confidentiality. Think about digitizing paper (still very present everywhere!), filing, search and consultation, traceability of users' actions, compliance with archiving standards ;
- Client Communication Management (CCM) mass produce documents in a consistent manner
- Business Process Management (BPM) software maps the processes of an organization and allows to computerize them by automating them as much as possible.
- e-Government solution or Citizen relationship Management (CiRM) organizes the exchanges between a company and its users.
Today we are seeking to increase the synergies between these software products by integrating them together and into our customers' software ecosystem, in order to offer our customers coherent and homogeneous paths throughout the entire document and process chain.
What impact on our customers? For example, for a Departmental Home for the Disabled (MDPH), this enables us to reduce the time it takes to process an application for an allowance following an accident, and therefore the waiting time before people with disabilities can benefit from it.
Location: Paris, London, Lausanne, or Düsseldorf, or even the rest of the world if profile confirmed.
Remuneration: attractive package, depending on experience.
Pascal Charrier – General Manager
+33 661 798 713